Boeing 737-800 Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Normal Checklists, to be used with X-Plane 11/12 and Zibomod 737-800.
Note: this SOP document works with any deeply modelled Boeing 737NG custom simulation.
Pre-requisites for optimal use:
- Zibomod is installed
* See: https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/forum/384-zibo-b738-800-modified/
- Xchecklist utility is installed
* See: https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/20785-xchecklist-linwinmac/
* Version needed is v1.50 for X-Plane 12
- Normal checklist for Zibomod Boeing 737-800 is installed:
* See: https://x-plane.to/file/127/normal-checklist-xchecklist-for-zibomod-boeing-737-800
* Version 1.2 or newer
How to use:
SOP = Standard Operating Procedure
Document contains information on how to fly the Boeing 737-800 in a multi-crew cockpit (mcc), utilizing a set of standard procedures that are complemented with checklists.
Checklists can either be used via Xchecklist plugin (links above) or just by reading the checklists directly from the SOP document.
Single pilot operations are also possible, just follow the needed activities by each pilot role and complete the tasks in outlined sequence.
- The checklist has been optimized from a real-life normal checklist for Boeing 737-800. Some items are omitted from the checklist that have little or no relevance for use in a flight simulator.
Copyright (c) 2023 Tero Partanen
Sii il primo a commentare.